Interested in Volunteering with Western Lake Superior Habitat for Humanity?
Volunteers make many of Western Lake Superior Habitat for Humanity's goals and achievements possible through their involvement with committees, assistance in the Habitat office and labor on and off construction sites.
Check out our volunteer opportunites, find an opportunity that is right for you and then call Susan at 218-722-3875 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up. It's just that easy!
- Help out on the construction site
- Supervise a small group of unskilled volunteers on the construction site
- Build displays, tables and shelves for our future ReStore
- Sort, clean and repair donated building materials
- Organize and display donated building materials throughout ReStore showroom
- Get a together a group of your friends, family or coworkers and sponsor an A Brush With Kindness project
- Help us to provide support for our current and future partner families.
- Provide custodial services
- Assist office staff with answering phones, cataloging donations, filing, and much more.
- Make a meal for construction volunteers.
- Take pictures of volunteers hard at work throughout the Twin Ports.
Don’t see an opportunity here for you? Call us. We’ll find a place for anyone who wants to help.